The 12 Days of Christmas

Starting tomorrow there are only twelve days till Christmas. (ahhh) I am really looking forward to the next twelve days and all the festive fun and Christmas-y things to be done. Even though the whole month of December is spent doing festive things, the days getting closer to Christmas are always for me at least the most enjoyable. I love this season and I love time off school and I have some really exciting things happening in the next twelve days. Because I have been fairly busy with many things this month I haven't posted all the Christmas post ideas I had been working on and then I came up with this idea. For the next twelve days leading up to Christmas I will be posting a holiday related blog post everyday, which I am calling the series of posts the 12 Day of Christmas. I have already started working on some of the posts and I have a lot of work still ahead but so far I have really been enjoying it and I am very excited for these posts so I hope you enjoy them as well. So just to wrap up everyday for the next 12 days I will be posting so be sure to come here to see all the of the 12 days of Christmas.
Thank you so very much for reading and I hope this is something that will be well received I have worked really hard with the ideas and the writing of the posts themselves. To get notifications about posts follow me on Bloglovin.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts