Day in the Park -OutFit of the Day

The other day we went on a family outing to Spokane and the mall there, the park and the downtown area. This was in celebration of my Mothers birthday. I am the kind of person who weirdly feels the need to dress up to go to the mall and I also just received the hat featured in this post and figured it was a great hat for park wandering and walking about downtown.

I put the rest of my outfit around the hat and the current weather of in between spring and winter, where it's sunny enough to break out the floral but not warm enough to ditch the black tights and boots.



Hat-Gift
Jacket- Papaya
CropTop- Rue21
Skirt- Kohls
Boots-Target



Thank you so much for reading! I am so close to 100 followers on BlogLovin so Please follow me by clicking HERE.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts