Valentine's Day Look Book


Hey, So first off Happy Valentine's Day!I hope you have a splendid day. Here is my outfit and make up for an easy and Valentine themed look. So if you wanna possibly get dolled hopefully this will be helpful.
Starting off with makeup.


Eyes


For this look I started off with a primer and then took the color Burnout all across the lid. Then I used Bright Violet and a little bit of brown through the crease of my eye. Lastly with  Shadow I used the color Trick to line the bottom of my eyes. To finish off the eyes I lined my eyes with Benfit they're real push up liner and used my Better Than Sex Mascara.



Face

For contour I used Pureminerals mineral glow bronzer, and for highlight I used BareMinerals Clear Radiance. 
And Lastly for the Lips I used NYX Butter Lip Stick in the color Licorice. 

OutFit





Boots- Rue21
Crop Top- H&M
Skirt- H&M
  
MakeUp



Thank you so much for reading! I hope you liked this post and please like and comment.Also don't forget to follow me on  BLOGLOVIN and if you have a blog comment your links down below so I can check it out. Thanks again Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts