December & January Favorites


 I have been wanting to do another favorites post featuring a few new loves of mine so here it is. I also want to apologize for the lack of posts and I’m not going to bother with excuses.  I also want to thank everyone who reads this blog and I can’t express how excited I am to grow this blog even more. Anyway lets just get into it.

First off is the Green Apple peel by Juice Beauty
. I have been having a few trouble spots with my skin and after using this product I have really seen improvements. I would highly recommend this especially for brightening. I also like the appeal of the products by this brand being all natural and organic and I cannot wait to try other products from this company.

Well-Cared For Conditioning Shampoo for Makeup Brushes- by BareMinerals

I recently acquired a full brush set (follow me on bloglovin to see upcoming post on it) and with more brushes comes more cleaning. I really like this cleaner and how quickly and efficiently it cleans.

Colorstay Moisture Stain- Revlon (Parisian Passion )
I actually adore this lip stain, typically I favor lipsticks to stains or glosses but I have been wearing this non-stop. It has amazing pigmentation and also because it is a stain it is long lasting. The application is also very easy and the product all around it lovable. I will most defiantly collecting more of theses. 


Better Than Sex Mascara - Too Faced
Saving the best for last in this case. I was hesitant to purchase this mascara because it is more expensive than mascaras I have previously used but I was so tempted to buy and finally caved and I am very very pleased with my purchase. It does all it claims to do and that's all I really need to say. Highly recommend!


Links-
-Green Apple Peel

-Well-Cared For

-Colorstay Color Stain

-Better Than Sex


Thank you so much for reading and please follow me on Bloglovin. Also feel free to leave a comment and share this post, also if you have a blog I would love to check it out so leave the link in the comment section. Don’t forget to follow me on bloglovin and thanks again. 
Xx Paisley Grace


Comments

Popular Posts