Red Lip Classic


Red lips is one of my all time favorite makeup looks. I have over time grown my collection of red lipsticks and found which ones are my favorites. There are so many different shades of red I truly don't think one can have too many reds in a collection (well maybe). This post has both high end and drug store picks along with matte, liquid, satin finishes and ect. I hope you find this post helpful to find the perfect shade of red for you.


NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipsticks in the color Kitten Heels

This is a very classic bright red with a matte finish. This is one of my all time favorites out of all of my reds and I love the matte look. It is slightly transferable but for the most part it is smear free. It goes on liquid and I find it to last all day if wanted.
Price $7

ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in the color Prim

This is a very dark red with brown undertones for a vampy look. Colourpop is one a my favorite brands to shops with its reasonable prices and large variety or styles and shades. This shade is a satin finish and it is more moisturizing then a matte but still has the long wear of the other ColourPop lipsticks.
Price $6

Moonstruck Minerals Stiff Upper Lip Stain in the color Saucy

This one is a lip stain, it is very buildable and because it is a stain it is long lasting. I don't normally go for a stain but I thought I would include this one for variety of finish. This is a more orange red than the others I have in this post. Best part of this product is for sure the length of wear.
Price $22

NYX Matte Lipstick in the shade Eden

I have yet to meet a NYX lipstick that I didn't like. The matte formula is one of my favorites they have. This one is very similar to "kitten heels" in color but the big difference is in the formula. Both are matte but this one is a softer matte and in a stick rather than liquid to dry. This one does require a fair amount of touch ups throughout the day but it is still a great product for a great price.
Price $6

Color Sensational in the color Red Revial by Maybelline


 This is a cream finish and one I don't use as much any more but is a great drug store option for red lips. This red is a little deeper in shade and has a more purple undertone. 
Price $7.49

Urban Decay Vice Lipstick in the shade F-Bomb

This is my ALL time favorite red lipstick. The Vice lipsticks are such nice quality, they may be a bit more spendy but it is well worth it. This is a very classic cherry red and has a glossy finish. It is similar in look to the Maybline lipstick but it feels much nicer and has a longer staying power. I find that I can go most the day with one to two touch ups with this color, however it is very transferable. 
Price $18

Links

Thanks so much for reading!
Xx Paisley Grace




Comments

Popular Posts