12 Days of Christmas- Day 7- Christmas Outfit


So this post may make me look like the biggest over thinker known to man but today's post is about Christmas outfits. In past years I usually just wear what ever outfit is currently my favorite but last year I got a Christmas sweater for the day and I really liked it. I knew I wanted a second one this year and so I put together an outfit I liked with it. I may or may not wear this exact outfit on Christmas day but I liked how it looked and I know I want to wear the sweater so it is very possible. 
First off I got this sweater at rue 21. I wanted a Christmas sweater that wasn't the same one I wore last year and I found this one for a great price and I think it is quite cute. I like that it is Christmas related but I can also stick to my love of black clothing. 
 The second thing I bought new were these socks and they are from Target. They are really maybe on the dorky side but I also think that they are really funny and go well with the sweater.
 I paired the sweater with a black skater skirt and a pair of ribbed tights. The tights are from Old Navy and the Skirt is from H&M. I wanted to wear a skirt and then I put it with the ribbed tights cause I like skater skirts with tights but I wanted something that had more to it then just a pair of solid plain black ones.
Thank you so much for reading.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts