12 Days of Christmas- Day 8- Makeup


If you read yesterdays post this is the makeup look that goes along with it. I love a red lip all year long but I also really love it around Christmas. This is pretty much my go to look, nothing really fancy with the eyes and a bold lip. 



One of my favorite red lip sticks Perfect Red by NYX. I also quite like the look of Matte lipstick along with the fact that it has better long wear. If you can't tell with how "loved" the case is looking this is a lipstick I often reach for when wanting red lips.
I usually wear only BB cream as foundation and just skip concealer and for this look its the same case. I think I have talked about the Maybelline BB cream before but I recently got the BB cream with the Acne Treatment and so far I am really liking it. I don't really have the best of skin and I like that this covers it up and supposedly helps with blemishes as well.
Two of my ALL time favorites right here. I really like the look of a stronger brow so for my normal makeup so I start by filling them in just a little with a brown eye shadow and then finish them off with the Maybelline Brow Drama. And then for the winged liner I used my trusty they're real push up liner by Benefit.

All in all it is a super quick and easy look and is still made up but not over done.

Links
Perfect Red
Dream Pure BB Cream
Brow Drama
They're Real! Push up Liner


Thanks so much for reading.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts