Empties


In my opinion it is a great testment to how much you like a product first off when you use the entirety of the produt, you clearly love it when you scrape the last little bit and slightly grieve when you reach the poinr where you have to throw it  away. But then the second testament is when you go and buy a replacement. These are some of my Facorite products and I am sure I have posted about them one or two times(maybe more.....) because clearly if I have bought mulitples of them I like them, and in this post I just wanted to compile them all in one post.


First off is the They're Real Push Up Liner by benefit. I have maybe talked about this more than any other product on this blog and it's simply because it's my favorite. I love bold and dark eye liner, I don't often go out without it and I have yet to find any other liner that comes even close. I have gone through quite a few of these now, they do last for a reasonable amount of time but because I do often wear it on the daily I tend to go through them. I will however continue to buy it until I find something I like better although I highly doubt that will ever occur.

Moisture Surge by Clinique is the second product which I have gone through (more than once) and purchased replacements. This moisturizer I have found works best at least for my specific skin. I have fairly dry skin but I also hate the feeling of heavy lotions and because the moisture surge is a gel it has a very light and clean feeling but still keeps skin soft and prevents dryness.

Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, it's no great secret that I adore Taylor Swift. I have been a huge fan of her music and just her for quite some time now and as a fan I have habit (maybe a bad one??) of buying just about anything she slaps her name on. So now that I admit that I bought the perfume because it was by Taylor Swift, let me say it is amazing. I really love the way it smells it has a very sweet smell without becoming overwhelming. Perfume is one of those things that are quite expensive so for me I have to really want it to spend the money on it and this one is really worth it.

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-in-Product by It's a 10, I was given this as a gift and I didn't really think anything of it when I first saw it. I thought yeah sure I'll try it but I didn't really think it would be something that became part of my routine. I have long hair of the extra-long verity and it has sort of a mind of its own. Because my hair is naturally wavy I don't like brushing it often because it always just leaves it frizzy, so I also have a lot of tangles... This product is great though all you have to do run it though your hair after you wash it and it helps with tangles along with protecting it from heat and leaving it shiny.


Links
They're Real Push Up Liner
Moisture Surge
Wonderstruck
It's a 10




Thank you so much for reading, if you have used any of these products leave a comment and let me know your thoughts. Also don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts