12 Days of Christmas-Day 4-Favorite Christmas Movies

Nothing better then sitting (preferably by the fire) with the family and watching a little Christmas movie to get you in the mood for the season. I really love watching Christmas movies and made it a goal this year to actually watch all the ones I have been wanting to see sense last year. Today's post is all about what Christmas movies I currently have been wanting to watch/watching. If you are looking for a good movie to watch this season here is a list of a few that have my stamp of approval.


- The Santa Clause
The Santa Clause 2 and 3 and also great

-Arthur Christmas

-Elf

-Toy Story That Time Forgot
This one is actually a short Christmas special and I also think I talked about it in a blog post last Christmas but it is so adorable I couldn't leave it off the list.

-Rise of the Guardians

-The Nativity

-How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Short not the Jim Carrey movie

-A Charlie Brown Christmas

-Home Alone

Also just about anything on Hallmark channel in the month of December is pretty great.
Xx Paisley Grace



Comments

Popular Posts