12 Days of Christmas -Day 5 - Winter Wonderland Book Tag

It's day 5 already! I can't believe that it is only a week till Christmas. Hopefully you have been enjoy the first 4 days I have posted. Today I decided to do a book tag that I saw on a couple book blogs and I liked the questions so I thought that's what today's post will be. I really like doing these types of book post and hopefully you like reading them. Let's go!

1. What book is so happy and sweet that it warms your heart?
To All The Boys I've Love Before by Jenny Han. This book is one of my all time if not my all time favorite contemporary reads. I also adore the sequel and am hoping for a third book. I once heard someone compare Jenny Han's writing to eating cotton candy and I could not put it better. It is such a sweet and adorable story with lovable characters.

2. What is your favorite book with a white cover?

I feel that this should in theory be the easiest question in this tag but I had the hardest time coming up with an answer. I guess for this I will go with The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy. I mean I would say this cover is more blue then white but there is white on is? I don't know. I mean it takes place during winter if that counts for anything?


3. You’re sitting in a nice comfy chair, wearing a onesie, with a lovely warm hot chocolate, but what MONSTER read are you reading?

I would be either re-reading any of the Throne of Glass books because it's my favorite series ( and a hella long one at that) or I would be reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King because I have been wanting to read this book for so long now but it is so intimidating size wise.

4. It started snowing so you decided to have a snowball fight! What fictional character would you love to have the snowball fight with?


I would probably want to have a snow ball fight with the Darkest Minds characters,( can I pick more then one character?) Especially Liam, Ruby and Chubs. I adore these characters and sure why not have a snow ball fight with them? Unless I am against them.

5. Sadly, your fire is beginning to go out. So what book would you tear the last few chapters out to throw into the fire?

Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell, and this is not because it's bad writing or even a bad ending. It just is sad, so sad, sad that hurts so I would MAYBE if I HAD to throw the last chapter in the fire just so I could pretend it ended how I wanted it to. Although my copy of Eleanor and Park is signed and beautiful so it's actually staying far far away from fires. 


6. What book is so close to your heart that you would gift it to someone this Christmas who hasn’t read before but wants to get into reading?


Probably Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan, this is the first book in the Percy Jackson series and I just recently read the series myself but it is such a great series and has such great character along with not being overly heavy or hard to read so it would be a good book to get into reading. Another book I would give would be If I Stay by Gayle Forman. I think that Gayle Forman is such a great contemporary writer and the two If I Stay books are some of my all time favorites. It is a heavier read but it was one of the books that I read when I really got back into reading and I personally love sad and heavy reads, and it's one of those books that you can't put down till you finish it.

Thanks so much for reading, be sure to comment if you have read any of these books or what books you would have chosen. Also if you have done the tag leave a link to your blog cause I would love to read it.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts