12 Days of Christmas - Day 9 - Festive Outfit

I went out to today and it being only 3 days till Christmas I really went for the festive clothing. I really like wearing red and I love my reindeer sweater and I paired the plaid with the plaid. There is a lot of patterns going on here but I think that it still works and it keeps me nice and warm now that it is officially winter and dumping down snow. I also opted for black tights with tall black socks and black boots which you may have noticed is a bit of a recurring theme here. I mean you can only wear these sweaters one month out of twelve so you might as well go all out.




Sweater-Macy's (Last Year)
Skirt-Forever21
Socks-Wish
Tights-Revolution Dancewear (but you can get black sheer tights just about anywhere)
Boots-Target
Scarf- Old Navy -Men's department
Lipstick- NYX- Perfect Red

The makeup I am wearing here is actually the same look I did a post on yesterday and you can see that by clicking HERE.
Xx Paisley Grace



Comments

Popular Posts