Wicked Lippies


I haven't done a makeup look in such a long time on here and there are several reasons behind that. I use to try to do monthly looks but I always felt forced to come up with something new and often didn't love what I was creating so I just kinda stop. I have however missed makeup posts so I wanted to do a new one. I adore this vampy lip so let's be bold.




 Foundation 








I started with my Urban Decay eye shadow primer and covered my whole eye lid. Next I took the highlight color from the Wet and Wild walking on eggshells palette and just put this on my eye lids for a sort of base coat. Really any shimmer white or topee color would work for this. I used the color Darkside from the Naked3 palette for the crease and I applied this heavily and then blended it out and drug it all the way to just above the inner corner of my eye. For the last step of the eye Shadow I used an eye  shadow crayon from Ulta in the color cocoa puff and used it in the inner corner and blended it outwards towards the center of the lid. The last step is eye liner and I did a cat eye but you could also opt for a thinner amount of eye liner or none at all and then just finish the look off with mascara. With this look I only liner and applied mascara to the top and left the bottom as is.



 This look I centered around the Wicked Lippies from NYX and the one I'm wearing here is the color Betrayal. This lipstick has pretty average staying power I would highly suggest taking with you if you were wearing the color out. Also you can't really tell from the picture but the Wicked Lippies also have glitter in them which I think just makes the dark look even more fun. This is definitely not a lipstick I would wear during the daytime for me it's more of a night time look but I love the bold color and highly recommend it. My one complaint about the product would be that at times the pigmentation dose not stick to the inner part of your lip which you can fix by layering it.

Links
Dream Fresh BB Cream
Stay Matte
Warmth All-Over Face Color
Eye Shadow Primer Potion
Naked3
Cocoa Puff (eye crayon)
Walking on Eggshells Palette
They're Real! Push up Liner
Wicked Lippies
Ear Rings

Thank you so much for reading!
Xx PG

Comments

Popular Posts