The Post Summer Post 2015

Wow this summer officially ended just a couple days ago and it went by so fast. I had a lot of great experiences this year and this summer was a great end to Jr year. I have so many amazing friends I got to spend time with and made some new equally amazing friends this summer. I love all the wonderful memories and people I got to make them with. Even though it is sad to see summer go I am looking forward to fall (and Christmas ;)) and finishing out 2015 with a bang. So here is a very photo filled post full of some of my favorite captured moments of this summer.

June 





 Northern Academy Dance Recital










Night Swimming 
July 

 4th of July 2015


August 




 Taylor Swift 1989 world tour in Seattle Washington. I LOVED THIS SO MUCH! Such an awesome concert and time spent with my Mom.

 Seattle Ferris Wheel with Presley


Thank you so much for reading be sure to following me on bloglovin and leave a comment!

Comments

Popular Posts