Happy Halloween

This is just a little something I was playing around with and thought I might as well do a quick post. This so very spooky look is inspired by Ariana Grande. She posted an adorable picture sporting this look on her instagram so I couldn't help but copy it. This look is so easy and could be a last minuet costume or anything you want. It's pretty self explanatory just a dark lip, weather that's purple or black or any other color you want, then you just use a black eye liner to draw on black lines. I went a little further and also copied Ariana's eye makeup and hair. Which I will be doing a different post on soon.

 The lipstick I used is the NYX simply vamp lip cream in the color She Devil. And for the black lines I used my favorite eye liner (which yes, maybe I've posted about a million times). That's it's super simple.





Links

Thank you so much for reading and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! 
Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts