September Wrap Up and October TBR






First off the books that I finished last month
This month has been an incredibly busy one. Being in a show and having school to accomplish, my reading time has sadly been put on the back burner for the time being. However I did finish a few books this month and here they are.
The first book I finished was The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan and oh my gods why did I not get to this series earlier! I absolutely adore the character and the world and the amazing writing by Rick Riordan. I was always slightly put off to read the series because it's classified as a middle grade read but don't let that put you off because it is an amazing read. The book is about a young man who finds out he is a demi god, a half blood with a Greek god for a parent. A series of events leads him to a quest to save Olympus from a civil war and is filled with Greek mythology and and amazing characters. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.

The second book I read is Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. This book is the forth book in the Throne of Glass series and this book just like the other three books in the series was so amazing. There were so many plot developments and character changes that I can't really further discus without spoiling the plot but this book was long awaited for me and did not disappoint. There were parts of this book that I loved and some parts that I am not sure how I feel about them. I would like to do a full post on review of the whole series so if that is something you would want to see follow me on bloglovin so you will know when I write new posts!

The third and final book of last month is the Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan. This is the second book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and I loved is just as much as the first book. In this book Percy is on another adventure to save Grover and Camp Half Blood. This story had all the characters I so dearly loved from the first book and introduced a few new characters to fall in love with. I did like the first book a little bit better than the second but it was still a great read and I can't wait to read the rest of the books in this series.

Books I hope to Read in October

War Games by Audrey Coloumbis
The Walls Around Us by Bova Ren Suma
The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
 The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan


For the Percy Jackson books I have been using audio books also and really loving them.
Thanks so much for reading Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts