Black Lace

It's the perfect weather where the trees have changed and wearing all black is perfectly acceptable. I recently went on a little outing/photo sesh and this little black lace ensemble is what I went with. Fall fashion definitely my favorite out of the year, I adore layers and bundling up and with the weather starting to drop it's time to bring on the dark colors. (although to be fair I also wear all black in the summer from time to time) 
I just recently got the combat heel boots and have been wearing them almost non-stop. I love how the chunky heel just makes an outfit just a little bit edgy-er and also makes me taller which is always a plus. The top is also new and is easily going to be one of my new go to pieces. The socks and the skirt are old favorites and the tall socks skater skirt is definitely one of my favorite combinations.


Socks-Wish
Top-Forever 21
Skater Skirt-Macy's
Boots-Target
Lips-NYX

Hey thanks so much for reading and be sure to check out other posts, and follow me on Bloglovin!
Until next time
Paisley G

Comments

Popular Posts