Go-To's - Makeup


In almost every makeup related post or look I do on this blog there are certain items that are always mentioned or used. SO I thought to myself that it would be useful to share and to do this post as a point of reference for future makeup posts. These are some of my all-time favorite makeup products. The ones that are on my face almost daily and I never really stray far from. So I know that I have talked about each of these products at least twice but all my go to's are in one place. Thanks for reading!


 Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

If you wear eyeshadows and don't use a primer I highly suggest you invest in on and I would recommend this one. I love Urban Decay products and this primer works really well and I wear it even on days when I am not wearing eyeshadow.
 benefit They're Real! Push Up Liner
I wear a lot of eye liner and this is the one I am almost always wearing. IF you like to wing your liner and or wear it for long periods of time I would highly suggest a gel liner. It is easier to work with and it stays dark and on longer. The push up liner gives it an easy application and lasts all day.

Maybelline BROWdrama

Another favorite, even on days when I don't wear eye makeup or anything I always do my eyebrows. This product is great for keeping your brows in check and I have been using this for almost a year. I would highly recommend if you are looking for a brow mascara.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream
BB cream is my favorite type of foundation or face makeup because I like its amount of coverage but it still leaves my face feeling light.
Rimmel Stay Matte
This last one is actually the product I use the most. I love this powder and its matte finish. It sets foundation or bb cream nicely or on days where I don’t want to wear any cream makeup I just use this on my nose and forehead and it keeps the shine away. 


Links:
Urban Decay Eyeshaddow Primer Potion
they're real! Push up liner
BROWdrama
Dream Pure BB Cream
Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Thanks so much for reading!
xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts