Sweet Frostings


Recently I went to a bakery down town and celebrated one of my friend’s birthdays with great company and great cake. The bakery had cupcake decorating along with a tour of the bakery and it was a really sweet (ha ha) experience. The bakery was such a cute little shop with an arrangement of sweets along with the cakes. The decorations and ambiance was perfect for both the bakery and the occasion. It was a great day filled with some of my favorite people and lots and lots of sugar.






Happy Birthday to little Reecey 









These are the cakes I decorated, I was fairly happy with how they turned out. One of the bakers taught us how to use the different piping bags and different techniques to frost the cakes. Everyone got to decorated two each and it was really fun to see different designs and diversity of all the different cupcakes.


Thank you so much for reading!
Xx Paisley Grace


Comments

Popular Posts