Current Favorites - May

Hello and once again here we have a new favorites post. I really enjoy both writing these posts and reading other people’s posts of favorites and thus have written another one. I have been trying out/buying quite a few new beauty related products and wanted to share some of the ones that I have liked the best. If you have tried any of these products be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you think of them.

The first product I have been loving is the e.l.f. Nail Polish Remover Pads. These are insanely efficient, all you do is take the pad and rub in on your nail and the polish comes right off. These also work great with glitter polishes and I find them to remove nail polish quicker and more accurately then normal polish remover. You also don't have to worry about acetone and all that jazz and they are crazy affordable.

The next item I have been wearing a lot is the Ardell "Wispies" lashes. I love fake lashes and I own enough to probably last a life time but I still seem to go out and buy new ones from time to time. I recently bought the "Wispies" lashes because I just liked the look of them and I have been wearing them whenever I wear lashes for the last few months. They look really nice on and are very easy to apply and also they are a good price. I got mine at ULTA but I believe you can get them at any makeup store or drugstore that sells Ardell Lashes.

This next one is not as much a current favorite but one I have been using for a long time but have never talked about on here. When applying lashes I always use DUO eyelash adhesive. I think one of the best ways to get better at applying lashes is to find glue that is a higher quality then the ones that sometimes come with the lashes. I would highly recommended DUO, it does not dry too quickly and I have never had any problems with it irritating my eyes. I always use the clear-white, but if you prefer the black adhesive I know that DUO dose carry that as well.

I actually got this lipstick as a free gift and it's not a color I might have picked myself but I have been wearing it a lot lately. This is Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in the Color Suede. Nude lips always scared me but I actually really like the way it looks and this color is a really pretty and matte nude. I love all Clinique lipsticks and would always suggest them if you are looking for a lipstick that is good quality.


This last item is actually another product I have never tried from a brand I never tried. The Stiff Upper Lip- Lip Stain is from Younique and is in the color Saucy. I will say I wish I had tried lip stains sooner because I actually really like how they look and the long lasting effect. With this stain and I assume with most you do however need to be very careful while applying because if you get it on the outside of your lips it is not easy to get off. I really like this color and this product and if you know a Younique representative you should try it out.

Links:
Nail Polish Remover Pads
Wispies Lashes
DUO Eyelash Adhesive
Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick
Still Upper Lip Stain

These are just a few of my newer makeup items that I have been loving and wanted to share. Thank you so much for reading! Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts