4 Naked Smoky Looks

Some of my favorite eye shadow palates are Urban Decay and the Naked pallets never disappoint. I recently bought the Naked Smoky pallet and it is easily one of my go to pallets now. I have been having a lot of fun playing around with different colors and looks and wanted to share a few that I have been wearing.


Look 1 

For this look I used the shades Slanted, Dagger and Black Market.
The first thing I did was prime my eyes with my Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion. (This is actually the first step with all of the looks.)
I used Slanted all across the lid and on the inner corner of my eye. I took Dagger on the outside corner towards the crease and slightly through the crease to start to add definition to my eye. Then blend Dagger with a stiff brush to soften the look. Lastly I took Black Market through the crease and then once again blended it out. For the bottom lash line I used the color Dagger.
I added Demi Wispies lashes by Ardel and applied a light layer of mascara to both the top and bottom lashes.




 Lips: Diffrent Grape- Clinique




Look 2 

For this look I used the shades Armor, Smolder, and Password.

Once again start with a primer. The first step with the shadows I did was to take Password with a fluffy brush and applied it all through the crease and slightly outside the crease to start a foundation for the other colors. Then Armor all across the lid but heavier towards the center and only apply a light layer towards the inner corner. I then used a piece of tape right under my eye before applying Smolder so that I would have a sharper finish. I then took Smolder and applied it heavily through the crease and the outer corner of the eye. Then peel off the tape and add a wing of eye liner following the line the tape left. Once again I added demi Wispies and mascara to finish off the look.






 Lips: NYX- Licorice



Look 3 

Look 3 uses the shades Whiskey, Rader, DirtySweet and High.
First I took DirtySweet all across the lid and applied this pretty generously. Next I took Whiskey all through the crease and on the outer corner of the lid. I then took Rader and applied it in the outer corner on top of Whiskey and also close to the upper lash line. I used High in the inner corner but just a small amount of it. Lastly I lined the bottom lash line with Whiskey. Same lashes and mascara as the first two looks.




 Lips: Blush Cassique- Lancome






Look 4



For this look I used shades Combust, Thirteen, and High.
This is actually a look that I have been wearing a lot lately and is not as much a smoky look but I still use all colors from the smoky pallet. First as always start with a primer. I then took the color Thirteen all across the lid and used this color to help set the primer as well as make my eyes look brighter. Then I use Combust and take it through the crease, I just do this very lightly to add a little bit of definition. And lastly with the eye shadow apply High on the highlight or brow bone of your eye. I like to apply quite a lot of this and I also take high and use if for my highlight on my cheekbones, nose, forehead and cupids bow. For the rest of the eye makeup I used a black pencil on the bottom line and just lightly lined it. For the top lid I went with a winged liner and I went pretty dramatic here just because I liked the way it looked. These lashes I am wearing here are the Wispies by Ardel and are currently my favorite set of false lashes.




 Lips: Marvlous Moxie by Benefit- DareDevil and Orchid Estacy- Maybiline

Links:
Naked Smoky
Diffrent Grape
Licorice
Blush Classique
DareDevil
Orchid Ecstacy

Thank you so much for reading! For other eye makeup looks follow me on BlogLovin.
Xx Paisley Grace






Comments

Popular Posts