Summer Reading Favorites


Summer reading is something a lot of people enjoy, myself included. I love having time to just dig my heels into a good read. I read a good number of books this summer and wanted to share some of my favorites. Being a teenage girl of course I love young adult fiction, I do from time to time read books not in this category, but all of the following are young adult. So if this is not your favorite category these may not be for you.

Alright staring off with a little John Green-
Paper Towns- Paper Towns was not my all-time favorite of his books. Out of the four I found this one the least interesting and it took me a while to really sink my teeth into. With that said I still enjoyed it and would recommend it.

An Abundance of Kathrine’s- I really liked this one it was fun, short, and different then his others books as it was more lighthearted.

The Fault In Our Stars- Very close to being my favorite of Greens novels. This book really made me fall in love with John Greens writing and characters.

Looking for Alaska- This was my favorite of all his books. I don’t know what it was about this story compared to his other works but it was the kind of book that you just can’t put down untill you finish.

Eleanor and Park
 (Rainbow Rowell) Such an amazing book. The story was so sweet and heartwarming while heart breaking at the same time.  I would most definitely recommend this novel.

Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock

 (Matthew Quick) I would highly suggest this, the content is a little bit more on the heavy side but the characters and plot are beautifully devastating.

If i Stay 
(Gayle Forman) For me this is the kind of book I could read over and over and still love just as much as the first time. Read it! Or don’t its up to you. I also saw the movie, being a fan of the book and ChloĆ« Grace Moretz. I really enjoyed the movie but of course as always the book was better.

So I hope you liked this post! These are not all the book I read this summer, just the ones I particularly enjoyed. This was really fun for me to do and I hope you found it helpful in some way. Thanks for reading!

Xx Pais Grace 

Comments

Popular Posts