The Post Summer Post

As it dose every year, summer 2014 has come and gone. I truly had an amazing summer filled with equally amazing experiences. In this post I wanted to just highlight a few of the highlights. I have blogged about a couple things I have been a part of this summer, so in this post I am going to dive in a bit deeper on events. I also just want to say I am very grateful to the friends and family who made my summer 2014 a great one.

Dance Recital 
I already did a whole post on this recital but sense then have received these pictures and wanted to add them. Also go read the post on Art in Motion.






Back Stage crew for CCT's Oliver the musical.

2014 Camping trip with some of my Best friends.

Prince and Princess Performance at the County Fair




Silverwood Theme Park


Soaking in the Sun












 Summer Nights 




I hope you enjoyed this post and picture from snippets of my summer. I realize that this post is a bit picture cluttered and scatter brained but I quite liked that about it. Thanks for reading!
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts