September Makeup Look (Chanel Inspired)


This month’s makeup look may be my favorite one yet. This look is inspired by Chanel Haute couture. As soon as I saw this look I knew I wanted to recreate it. This is most definitely not an everyday, mundane type look but you could easily sport this couture style at a party, special event, around your house just for the heck of it, or if you’re feeling valiant and dauntless wear it out and about.

My varation of this look is of course  slightly altered from the actual runway appearance, but I am really proud of what I came up with so here it is.





What I used for this look:
This look is really quite simple, I started off with just a thin coat of BB cream. I didn't use any concealer this time just cause I didn't have any spots that needed to be covered. For the eye shadow I wanted to keep it as similar to the actual runway look so I only used a small amount of nude colored Shadow across my lid and then ran a small amount of "nooner" (from Naked 3) through the crease of my eye lid. Then I used my Benefits eye liner and added it really thick and more dramatic then I would for an everyday wear. Now for the main focus of the eye, the under liner of glitter. I mixed the liquid sugar with the pot of glitter and just used a lip brush to apply. It did sting my eyes a little to put the glitter that close to my eye so be careful while applying the glitter. I didn't add any mascara to the bottom lashes because I felt that it would ruin the affect I was going for, I did however apply a normal coat to my top lashes. Finally to finish off the look I used my Pureminerals bronzer and highlight compact and contoured cheek bones and other areas of my face. I also added a little bit of NYX Thalia lip stick to add the finishing touch.







 This is an Eye Kandy product and something that I absolutely adore. I would most definitely recommend this product. The way it works is you simply add a small amount of the Liquid Sugar base to any loose glitter and it become a long lasting and easy to apply coat of glitter.
Links:


Thank you for reading <3 
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts