January Makeup Look

I did monthly makeup looks two years ago and I don't really know why I didn't keep up with it, but it was something I really liked doing so I am bringing it back baby. The last several makeup related posts have been semi similar I noticed after I did this one. Something about me brings out the purple whenever I am doing something for a blog post. Anyways I really like this look, a little pop of purple makes a subtle but still bold eye look.



 I did the same winged liner I always do and instead of using black to line the bottom lid I went to town with the purple shadow. I didn't think the just purple was enough so I used a shimmery champagne color in the crease and dragged it slightly across the lid and under my eye.

NYX palette: Love In Rio- Night Time In Rio
LancĂ´me palette: color I used upper right Filigree
For the lips I started with the color Orchid Ecstasy by Maybelline and then to give it more depth I used V'amped up by NYX on the outline of my lips and then blended.

 For primer, foundation, and contour I used the same old same old. I have talked about all of these products before and they are linked in at the  bottom of the post. All of them great products.
 For Liner and Mascara I switched things up a bit. I used the Super Skinny eye Marker by NYX and I liked it, not as much as my go to liner by Benefit but this liner is a good price and is good quality.
The Lash Sensational Mascara I just recently bought and I haven't really made my mind up on it.

 Links:
Flilgree (Eye Shadow)
Love In Rio (Eye Shadow)
V'amped Up Top Coat
Orchid Ecstasy
Bronzer/Highlight
Fit Me Foundation
Primer Potion
Super Skinny Eye Marker
Lash Sensational

Thank you so much for reading!!
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts