2016 Goals

As many people do, last year I set myself goals at the beginning of 2015 in hopes of I don't know, becoming a better person I suppose. I actually did a blog post on those goals which a year later I forgot completely about. I was reading them back earlier today and I don't think that I really did that well. I would say that I did better than the year before but in complete honesty I can't remember if I ate healthy in 2014 or if I blogged more often or any of those types of things. But reflecting back on last year’s goals I can see that there is clearly room for improvement.
The first goal I set last year was blogging. I think that I did okay on this one. I published more posts in 2015 than in 2014, I did hit some slumps but towards the end of the year I got back into it and I have a better system to create more content more often and I didn't have that last year.
The second goal was Reading and yay that one I did well on. You can click HERE if you want to see my year in books post.
Music, more specifically practicing my instruments daily or at least more often was kind of a flop. In no way did I not touch any of the instruments for the whole year but I definitely did not practice as much as I wish I had.
Eating Healthy also falls into the flop category; my sweet tooth always seems to get the best of me. I have fallen into a lot of bad eating habits and yikes that should probably change.
The last goal was putting my all into what I am working on. I think that I did in some way improve, some ways stay the same and some ways get worse about this. I think that this will be something I struggle with always and am something that can always be worked on.

So some of 2015 went how I had hopped and some of it not as much but hey New Year, new goals right? (Or basically the same goals as before)

2016 things I want to improve on.

-Putting my all into what I am working on.
Moved this guy to the top this year.

-Reading
Once again but this year my reading goal is 50 books in the year.

-Working out/Stretching
I go through phases of doing both of these on a daily basis and then I stop for some reason, probably laziness, but I really want to be better about sticking to this.

-Eating Better
Like I said earlier I am currently in a phase of eating my fair share of crappy food. I really want to be healthier and fitter so here’s to a year of good food eh?

-Music
I am going to be a little less ambitious this year and instead of saying daily I am going to stay practicing more often, at least 4 days a week.

-Blogging
I love working on this blog, its fun for me and it takes a lot of work but I like doing it. I want to post on the regular for all 12 months this year. I had lots of empty months with hardly any posts last year and I want to eliminate that in 2016. The goal is to post at least 72 posts this year. Which is more than double then last year so we will see how that goes?

Hopefully I will be doing a post in 2017 all about how great I was at my 2016 goals....but we shall see. Best of luck to all of you and your goals or resolutions for the New Year!

Xx Paisley Grace 

Comments

Popular Posts