Liebster Award + My Answers + Nominees







I was nominated by xorosiejanxo to participate in the Libster Award. Be sure to go check Rosie out she has a lovely blog! 

When I was nominated for this I had no prier knowledge about the Liebster and what it was so here is what I learned about it. The word "Liebster" means dearest,  the point of this award is to bring bloggers together, especially blogger who are smaller or starting out. I was so excited about this because this is my first time being apart of anything like this or getting to sort of work with other bloggers. 

So there are a few simple rules to this. If you are nominated you answer the 11 questions and then nominate 11 bloggers ( with less then 200 followers) and create 11 new questions for them to answer. 
So I hope you like this and thanks again to Rosie for nominating me. 

My Answers

1.    What made you start your own blog?
I started my blog because I wanted a platform where I could create and share also I was so inspired by other bloggers.
2.   What are your favourite TV Shows?
My favorite shows are Teen Wolf and Americas Next Top Model

    3.   What is your favourite make up brand?
My favorite makeup brand is Urban Decay but it closely followed by NYX

4.   Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have one older brother.

5.   Your favourite childhood memory?
I don't really know what my exact favorite childhood memory is but I would have to say my favorite memory is most likely Christmas morning for basically every Christmas when I was little.
6.   Which 5 female celebrities 
do you like and admire?
Five female celebrities I admire are
Taylor Swift Because she is just my favorite artist ever and is so amazing to her fans and is so successful.
Lea Thompson because I just think she is really cool and I love her as an actress.
Molly Ringwald because I love love love the movies she is in.
Betsey Johnson because I love how creative she is and how she never ceases to rock her own sense of style.
Chloe Grace Moretz is also another actress I admire because she is so successful and close to my age so its inspire to see how hard she works at her craft.

7.   If you were to move to another country 
where would it be?
I really live living in America but if I were able to move to any country of my choosing I think it would have to be England, just because I love the culture.

8.   If you had the chance to meet up with 5 youtubers, 
who would it be?

9.   What’s your height?
I am 5'6"

10.                Have you got any pets?
Yes, two dogs, a golden retriever and a black lab.

11.  Your favourite dream holiday?
I would love to vacation in England or anywhere in the UK.


My Nominees

11 Questions for my Nominees
1. If you had to describe your blog in one word what would it be?

2. Who is your  favorite Author?

3. What are your top 3 favorite blogs to read?

4. What is your go to lipstick color?

5. Favorite 5 songs as of right now?

6. Favorite store to shop at?

7. Do you play any instruments? if so what?

8. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?

9. What is your favorite classic Disney movie?

10. Favorite drug store makeup brand?

11. What are your goals for your blog?

Be sure to comment when you have answered the questions so I can see your answers! This was really fun and thank you so much for reading?

Paisley Grace


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts