Falling for Fall

I have been feeling really inspired by autumn when it comes to style, and I wanted to share what I have been loving. With it being colder and all I have been embracing the darker colors and layers. I am incredibly drawn to anything sporting a peter pan collar, I just can’t get over how much I love collared things. In recent shopping trips I have acquired both of these little collared numbers (to add to my growing collection) along with many of the other pieces in this post. Unlike my other posts I am not going to link each article of clothing in the outfit, just write where they were purchased. So I hope you enjoy! Feel free to comment. 









 Out fit 1 :
Peter-pan collar Dress- Forever 21
Leather Jacket- Papaya
Heel ankel boots- Target
Lipstick- NYX butter lipstick in the color licorice

Out fit 2 :
White button-up- H&M
Class Act Sweat shirt- Aeropostale
Black pants- Macy's
Heel ankel boots- Target
Lipstick- NYX Creamy Round Lipstick in the color Thalia






Thank you  for reading!! Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts