Fall Makeup Loves


It’s finally October and that means it's time to start bringing out the dark colors again. Fall and winter are genuinely my favorite seasons I love everything about the fall tones and vampy makeup. I especially have a weak spot in my heart for fall makeup. This post is some of my go to/favorite autumn makeup products.

Berry Lips. This year I am espically in love with the beautiful dark berry tones.  I have two current lipsticks that I am obsessing over at the moment.
The first one is NYX butter lipsick in the color Licorice.
The second is my all time favorite lip stick known to mankind at the moment.  A Different grape. 


Eye shadows.
For fall I love to play around with smokey eyes and gold and brown shadows. I am a massive fan of a dark eye shadow, and now with the colder weather I am excited to play around with the different dark colors. I don't have a specfic pallet to rave about at the moment but anything I find I will put in favorites in the future. 

Nail polish
Opi in the color Extravagance.
This is my abslute favorite color for autumn! It is such a pretty and festive color and looks great with everything. Black is another go to color for the cooler months. 





Thank you for  reading! 
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts