Eye Lash Haul


So I recently made a little purchase of about sixty pairs of eyelashes. (Oops) I purchased these from dresslink.com and was so pleased with the result. I have found that I have turned into somewhat of an eye lash junkie. I find every excuse to slap a pair on and because I do a lot of performing I go through them quite quickly. I have made multiple orders with the site dresslink.com and I have personally had a good experience with both purchases.
This set of lashes came with six boxes of lashes in six styles with ten pairs in each style.










I have already worn two of the styles out and the application process is easy and they stayed on nicely. These are the type of lashes where you have to cut them to the size of your eye. Many lashes come this way and even though it is a bit tricky it gives you a more precise fit.

Link- Dresslink

Thank you for reading!

Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts