July Makeup Look - Urban Decay


I haven't done a makeup post or a monthly makeup post in quite some time, but I recently bought some the new Urban Decay Vice lipsticks. I have been playing around with different urban decay pallets and such to come up with different looks to match the lipsticks. This is just a look I wore out and liked and just snapped a couple picture of it before I ran out of the house. Hopefully I will be better about posting more makeup/monthly posts but we shall see. However thanks for reading this one!




For my face makeup I just stuck to my regular routine. If you want to know what I used for that you can check out this post Here. I used all the products from that post for this look. 


For the eye makeup I primed my lids with the Urban Decay Eyeshaddow Primer Potion. 


I used both the Naked 3 and the Naked Smokey eyeshadow pallets both by Urban Decay. The shades that I used were Combust, Nooner, Liar, Limit, and Wiskey.


After primer I took the color Combust with a flat brush and dragged it all across the lid. Then I took Nooner in the crease of my eye to create depth for the look. I used the shade Liar across the lid but staying away from the inner corner. For the inner corner I used Limit. After that I went back in with Nooner in the crease. I wanted a little bit of a darker shade also in the crease so I went in with Wiskey over Nooner. Lastly for under the eye I liner it with Trick, I went over this multiple times.



I winged my liner but I think that this look would also look nice with less liner or ever with no liner. I lined my eyes with They're Real Push-Up Liner by Benefit. For the Mascara I used Better Than Sex by Too Faced.


For lipstick I used an Urban Decay Vice lipstick in the color Violate. I am obsessed with this color and the Urban Decay Vice lipsticks in general. This lipstick has great longevity as well as pigmentation.


Links
-Eyeshadow Primer Potion
-Naked 3
-Naked Smoky
-Vice- Violate
-Better Than Sex Mascara
-They're Real! Push Up Liner

Thanks so much for reading.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts