Summer Style - OOTD


I'm the first to admit that summer clothes are not my favorite especially when compared to winter or fall. I prefer darker colors and layers so when I can bring some of those elements into summer fashion I can come up with an outfit that I like. This post is just a casual outfit that I was wearing this week and quite liked so I thought I would do a quick outfit post and share the look along with where I got the items of clothing. You may notice a bit of a Forever21 and Target theme with a lot of my clothing especially with the summer clothes that I recently purchased. It was a little too hot for the hat however but I still liked the way it looked with the sweater.



 My current favorite way to style my hair, two double frenches pulled into half up and half down. I kept my makeup minamul as I have been recently with the heat and such. Lipstick is Licorice butter lipstick by NYX.
Sunglasses- Forever21
Bralette-Forever21
Crop Top- Victoria's Secret
Sweater-Target
Lace Shorts-Target
Hat- Forever21
Bag-Target
Rings- Forever21
Converes- Converse High Tops


Thanks so much for reading! Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin to see more posts.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts