Recital 2016


Another year and another dance recital and this year was defiantly an experience. I have had a great many years of dance and recitals and am sad that this was my last. I have made so many sweet and dear friends over the years and I am very happy I got to spend this year with this group of girls. I did however mess up my knee before the actual recital and the day wasn't exactly was I had expected it to be but I still got to spend time with some of my favorite people and was surrounded by love and support. I didn't get the chance to take any picture on the actual day of the recital but I got some great snaps at rehearsals and photo day. It's been a great year of dance and I am very thankful all the memories and people.


 







Thanks for reading!
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts