Top Books I Want to Read this Summer


It is finally summer and I am really excited to have some time off of school and to have some free time. I have been in such a reading slump lately and now that I have time to read I plan on catching up on my reading this summer. There are so many books on my tbr it will take me years to read them all but there are a couple that I specifically want to read this summer.

One of the first books I want to read this summer is
The Last Star by Rick Yancey


This book just recently came out and I loved the first two in the series so I am so excited to finally finish the series. I loved the first book and really liked the second one and have only high hopes for the final book.

Trials of Apollo The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan

I just recently finished the Heroes of Olympus series and I loved it, I also am such a huge fan of the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series so when I heard there was a new book in the same world coming out I was so excited to get my hands on it. I have owned this book for about a month and now that I finished the other series I can read this book in the next couple months.

Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

This book has been in my TBR sense it was published and I have yet to read it. This is one of the books I really want to read this summer. I don't know much about the plot but I know that it is a wester YA book which is something I have yet to read.

A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

The Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas is one of my favorite all-time series and I can't believe I haven’t read this book yet. I also have owned this book sense Christmas so it's double embarrassing that I have yet to read it. But this summer I WILL read this book. It is a re-telling of beauty and the beast with Fae and I have heard only great things about this series and I can't wait to read it.

Hollow City and Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs

I read Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children several months ago and I need to finish the series while I still have the book fresh in my mind. I don't really know why I haven’t picked these last two books up yet other than just being surrounded by other books to read but I enjoyed the first book a lot and I want to finish the series so I better get on it.


These are just a few of the books I'll be reading this summer, hopefully I will get to all of them and many more.
Thanks so much for reading
xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts