ColourPop


Recently I purchased a couple of ColourPop products to test them out and I wanted to do a post on my thoughts on them. I started small, only getting three of the lipsticks for my first order. I purchased two of the Ultra Matte lips and one Ultra Satin lip stick. I can say that I am happy with my order and I am actually hoping to get more Colourpop soon and try out some of their products other than the lipsticks.

The Ultra Matte Lips is all in the name. The lipsticks are incredibly matte but if that is the look you want, its great! I did find them to dry my lips out a bit but I will still continue to wear them. Because of how mattet the first two are I actually found that a preferred the Ultra Satin. I think that the next time I order I will try some more of the satin finish lipsticks. All three of the lipsticks are super pigmented and have great long wear. Also these products are all very affordable, my only issue with my purchase was that my account was charged multiple times and even though it did resolve itself I had a hard time communicating with the customer support. But I would recommend this brand none the less and will most likely continue to buy more from ColourPop.









Zipper- Ultra Matte
Out of all the colors this one is easily my favorite. I love purple lipsticks and this one is pigmented and I think it suites my style the best out of the three I purchased. Once the matte lipsticks are applied there is really no coming off. I didn't eat at all when I wore them but I don't think that any of that would mess up the lipstick. If you are newer to applying liquid lipsticks or it's not your best skill I would suggest practicing or just being extremely careful with the application because if you mess up their is really no going back. But that can also be a positive because it means that it calls for very little touch ups.




Kapow- Ultra Matte
Not going to lie this color scares me a little. I bought it because it was not like any of the colors I already owned and I am going to force myself to wear it out one of these days. It is a grayish nude color and I am not sure that it goes all that well with my skin tone but I think that it is such a weird and cool color. The downfall with this one is that it makes my teeth look grayish but I am standing by that I think it is such a unique and pretty color. 



Prim - Ultra Satin 
With this lipstick I find that I love the consistency but am not crazy about the color. It is a darkened red and on me it really turns out way more brown then red. I would highly suggest the Ultra Satin lipsticks but I am not as crazy about this color and some of the others. Also on a side note I did an awful job applying the lipstick in these pictures (OOPS). I really don't think that I will wear this until the weather cools off again, the brown isn't really the most summery color but I think I will get a fair amount of use out of it when falls comes back around.



Links:
ColourPop
Zipper
Kapow
Prim


Thank you so much for reading! Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts