A Lovely 2017


It always feels so weird ending a year, I swear each year gets shorter. 2017 was a very busy but also amazing year. I spent a lot of time at school, I finished two more semesters at college and got to be apart of a lot of amazing music concerts at school. I spent a lot of time getting closer to friends and family and made a lot of great memories that I am so thankful for. Also saw Ariana Grande live which was pretty amazing! This was a pretty terrible year as far as blogging goes, I plan to do much better this year (I'll talk more about that in my next post). I am very happy to end the year on a strong note and I look forward to next year and all the new memories and challenges that it will hold.

January



February


19th birthday celebration.
March


In Seattle with Sunny to see Ariana's Dangerous Woman Tour. Such a great trip.
April



Jonathans Birthday                                                                                                       
Concerts at NIC

May



June


July

One year.
My favorite co-workers

August




September


October



PSL
November



December


Christmas Day 2017.

Happy New Year!!
Xx Paisley G

Comments

Popular Posts