June Makeup



Hello, it's been a hot minute sense I've posted and this post I've been "working" on for so long I've sense grown out my bangs. I still love the way this makeup look turned out and I am happy that I am finally getting around to posting it. 
This is  dusty eyes with a pink lip and I especially liked the way the eye makeup and highlight looked with my bangs. Thank you so much for reading this very over due makeup post.


I started off with Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion  and  primed my eye lids with Urban Decay's Primer Potion. For skin I used NYX BB cream in the color nude and I finished it Rimmerl Stay Matte.
This is my current routine for foundation and has been for some time now. The NYX BB cream matches my skin and it covers nicely, overall for a drugstore BB cream it is a great value.

For highlight I used Lancôme Blush Crème Illuminateur,which is a pinky cream highlighter and it is very pigmented and glittery. This is one of my favorite makeup products I own and it shows up even better in person than on camera. 

For contour I used the Tarte Pro Glow Palette and I used the powder bronzer, Sculpt.


For the shadow for this look I used the Lancôme Paris en Rose palette. None of the shades have names but I have pointed the used colors above. 
I started with the nude shade and covered my whole lid as a base. Second I took the matte light brown shade and used it in the crease of my eye lids. Next I went all over the lids with the light brown glitter shade and finished with the darkest brown in the outer corner of my eye. Lastly I went back in with the highlight in the inner corner of y eye.



For liner I did my wings with my all time favorite liner, Benefit's They're Real Push-Up Liner. And for the mascara I used Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced. I don't recall where the lashes came from or what brand they are but they are just a small pair of natural lashes and I used Duo glue to apply them. 


The lipstick is also Lancôme and is in the shade Blush Classique. It's a baby pink color with a creamy finish.



Thanks so much for reading, I will be posting more often or at least trying.
Xx Paisley Grace





Comments

Popular Posts