Fall


Fall is not gone yet and neither is fall fashion. I have been loving my denim jacket this season and this outfit is greatly inspired by that. I went out and took some pictures with all the vibrant autumn colors and it reminded me as to why fall is one of my favorite seasons. Denim on denim is often frowned upon but honestly I am all for it. Thank you so much for reading and happy autumn.





Both the Jacket and the crochet top are from Forever 21 and underneath I paired it with a simple black crop top. I cannot remember where I acquired the patched jeans but they are one of my current favorites in my closet at the moment. They came with the patches but you could just as easily make a pair yourself, in fact I plan to with a pair of black jeans. For the shoes I have on my all black Converse which I have worn in a few outfits on this blog before. Lastly I wore red lipstick for this look and I often do with the jeans because I like how it matches the patches. 





Links:

Thanks so much for reading.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts