Urban Decay Vice Lipsticks


Out of all the lipstick in my collection most of them are drugstore brands. I do love drugstore makeup especially lipsticks but I have recently been adding some high end brands to my makeup stash. One of the stand outs I have gotten is definitely the Vice Lipsticks by Urban Decay. So far I just have two but they are now two of my favorite lipsticks to wear. They are incredibly pigmented especially the red color that I have. The Vice lipsticks come in five different consistency, Comfort Matte, Mega Matte, Metallized, Sheer and cream. Both of the shades I own are cream but I would love to try the others as well. It is long lasting and if I wear it the entire day I do touch it up but it is not needed very often. The packaging is simple but very sleek and pretty and all in all these have been a great purchase.


 F-Bomb- Cream Lipstick
Out of the two I wear the red the most, I love a red lip and this color is a very bright and classic red.

 Violate- Cream Lipstick
This color is a dusty purple with a pink undertone, on me it wears pinker than purple. I was surprised with how bright the pigmentation of this lipstick is. I do however have to touch this one up much more then the red and it fades after a few hours. It still lasts longer then any drugstore cream lipstick I have ever tried.

Link:
Violate
F-Bomb

Thanks so much for reading.
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts