Go To Hair Styles


I am maybe one of the laziest people when it comes to doing my hair. I usually just wear it down or in a bun on top of my head, but I have been lately doing it differently and I actually have a few styles I have been sporting frequently. I do not pretend to be any expert or hair stylist and this is not as much of a tutorial as just a post to show what my current go to styles are. I do have longer hair but all of these styles are adaptable to different lengths. 


This first one hardly counts as doing my hair. I just leave it down and put on the head band which looks like a braid. I got pretty lucky that the match of the braid and my hair is so close, and it is a really easy way to make it look like you put effort into your hair without taking up a bunch of time.

I got this one at Claire’s and it is a synthetic one so it was really inexpensive. I know you can get them just about anywhere that sell hair accessories. One tip would be to hang it somewhere for storing it because it is really easy for them to get messy over time and once it starts to frizz there is not really any way to fix it.

Double braids are very popular right now and I also have loved them. I prefer Dutch braids to French braids and the Dutch style ones are what I have done in these photos. (A Dutch braid is just a reverse French braid.)



This next style is another braided one and is just a double French or Dutch braid but you stop pulling in more hair at about the crown of your head and then just finish off the braid where ever you want. I believe I did a Dutch braid here but it is just as easy with either style of braid.

This is another one of my favorites. And so easy, all I do is part my hair, put it into two high ponies and then start pinning. Once I get them secure I usually pull at them a bit to give it a messier look and that's all it is.

Thanks so much for reading! Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts