Easter Sunday



Happy Easter! This year my family and I had a really nice Easter Sunday and I hope you did as well. Easter is a holiday I really enjoy, we always have brunch as a family and it is just one of those days where you can really relax and take in what it is all about.  I think that with all the fun things going on it is really important to remember why we celebrate this day in the first place. He rose again and he washed away all our sins and that is something that we should celebrate all year and not just on the days there is a holiday. I do love all the commercial aspect of Easter and well though. I think that they make for fun traditions and I would be lying if I said I didn't eat my weight in Reece’s eggs. Anyways this is just a quick post with some of the pictures from Sunday.





Easter is really the mark of when spring colors and fashion come back out of our closets and start to replace the winter colors. It was really cold where I live but I still wanted to keep to the Easter colors and this is the outfit I went with.
Both the skirt and the crop top are from Forever21 and the shoes and knee socks are from WetSeal.
 




White On- Sally Hanson
Luxe Lavander- Avon
Find Me An Oasis- essie
Tickeled Pink- Wet n Wild
 Pink Lips - Lancome- Blush Classique
Revlon- Color Stay - Elusive
 Bunny Earrings from Claire's
 
Luke 24:6-7
 "He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: 

 ‘The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.’ ”
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you had an amazing Easter.
Xx Paisley Grace


Comments

Popular Posts