7 Deadly Sins of Beauty (Tag)


I have been reading lots of other bloggers posts of this tag and watching YouTube videos and I really love hearing about other people’s answers, so I thought I would just do it myself! I don’t have a huge make up collection and alot of it is drug stores oppose to high-end but hopefully it is still insightful.  So here it is.

1.       GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive item is my elf blending brush. I bought it originally just as an extra brush to use for a character make up but I ended up actually liking it and I use it on quite a regular basis. My most expensive item is probably my Urban Decay Naked pallet, but I probably would say the item that I spend the most money is eye shadow primer which is also by Urban Decay. I use this on a daily basis and I totally love it.


2.       WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyelashes!! I love the way a good set of false lashes looks, epically for performances or special occasions, but they can be as much of a pain in the butt as they can be awesome. I am definably not very good at applying them because often I have to re-glue the corners at some point when I wear them. But a good pair of lashes is a knock out not going to lie.
My favorite lashes are anything by eylurer and  Katy Perry.


3.       GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
This one I don’t really have a great answer for but I would say my most “delicious” product is probably my Wonderstruck perfume by Taylor Swift. It has a really flirty and floral sent to it and is my go to perfume.

4.       SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
Not gonna lie concealer is something I always get beyond lazy about. It just takes a long time to blend it right and make it look right so I hardly ever wear it.

5.       PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
I have two answers for this one. The first one being mascara, I can just throw on a little mascara and feel confident to go out and about. Just having that little bit of make up on makes me feel good. The second one is lip stick, especially red lip stick. I love wearing red lip stick and it is something I throw on especially as a little confidence booster.


6.       LUST: What is a beauty product you have been lusting for?
I’m not sure I would say I’m “lusting” for this product but the bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation by bareMineral has been on my wish list for a long time!

7.       ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I think an item I would like receiving as a gift is probably eye shadow pallets. Either a fancy pallet or just a pallet with one or two different shades is always nice to get. I personally can always use more eye shadows and I’m not as particular with eye shadows as I am with lip stick or liner.


So that’s it for the tag. I really enjoyed doing a post like this and hopefully will find more things like this to do for future posts. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it or it was in some way helpful! Thanks again.

Xx Pais

Comments

Popular Posts