Fourth of July Fun


This year’s Fourth of July was truly splendid! You can’t go wrong with a good BBQ, friends, family and fireworks. One of my favorite 4th traditions is red, white and “blueing” it up.  All in all the day was well spent having a grand time and eating (too much) delicious food. So it’s to say another successful and joyful fourth has come and gone. I truly hope your holiday was equally enjoyed.

This is the outfit and make-up I sported in true patriotic form. I wanted a makeup look that was my normal style with a little bit of USA flare. I used a combination of blue pencil liner and blue eye shadow to line the bottom of my eyes and just did my normal routine with a red lip for the rest of the look.



The rest of the pictures are a few fun things a captured from the day. I hope you enjoy the pics!












Thanks for reading!

Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts