Spring has Sprung




 Hello there, it now being June everything has turned a bit “spring-y”. What I love about spring is all things floral! I have gone a bit floral crazy this year and I rarely leave the house without some flower print in my ensemble. In this post I threw a few spring essentials/favorite and outfits together.






 I find that for the most part I like to keep make up clean and fresh for spring and summer and I also and loving the bright lips.
Here is Clinique new spring pallet and I am kinda loving it at the moment.

These Revlon ColorBurst lip lacquers are my newest addition to my lips collection and I fell in love fast! They stay really nicely and don’t smug to bad. I also have a weird obsession with orange lips at the moment. 


Thanks so much for reading! Please follow me on blogglovin by clicking HERE. Also thanks to my mom for taking some of the pictures shown in this post.

Xx Paisley 

Comments

Popular Posts