June Make-Up

So first off I realize that I missed a makeup look for the month of May. This was due to busyness with school and other activities. So this is the look for June, this is not the most spring like look and is a bit on the darker side, but this is what I have been wearing and loving lately so this what I am doing.

Once again the shadow used for this look is from the Naked 3 pallet.
For this look I used the colors Blackheart, Darkside, and Mugshot from Naked 3.


This lip stick I talked about in my previous post and is the Revlon ColorBurst in the color MISCHIEVOUS. This is one of my current favorites along with the other Matt balms I own.

I used the color Mugshot across my lid and the colors Darkside in the outer corner and crease. The color Blackheart I used to just define what I did with Darkside and also under my eye. The only brushes I used were the Urban Decay brush that comes with the Naked pallets and a SEPHORA Professional lip brush. I know it is kind of weird to use a lip brush for eye makeup but I find that it works great for lining underneath the eye.




Xx Pais

Comments

Popular Posts