Christmas 2017


Merry Christmas! I hope that you had an amazing Christmas season and a very merry Christmas day. My family and I had such a great Christmas, I am incredibly thankful for the day of family that we spent together. We started with Christmas Eve service at church which is one of my favorite traditions. Going to Church before Christmas day is a great way for me to  remember what Christmas is truly about. I got to have Christmas eve dinner with two of my favorite little cousins and I love spending time with them and watching them celebrate and getting to be apart of their holiday. 
Christmas day was especially enjoyable this year, I got to spend it with my closet family and Jonathan. It was a great day and I am sad that Christmas season is over, can't wait till next year...


 French Toast breakfast for Christmas morning. Very sweet.


 Loved having Jonathan with me on Christmas day.


















Thank you so much for reading, I hope you are as merry as can be.
Xx Paisley G

Comments

Popular Posts