Welcome to Summer

The school year is all done and I have the next couple months off of classes for summer break. This school year has been incredible and I am very thankful for all the friends I made at school and for all the opportunities I was given. Having all this free time is a huge change of pace and I hope to get lots done this summer and to be posting more frequently on here. With homework blogging and reading had to take a back seat for a bit but now that I am on break I hope to be posting and writing lots! I want to say that I am especially thankful for Sunny who was such a great friend to me and one of the biggest reasons that my first year was such a great experience and I will miss her much next year when she transfers. One year down of school and an unknown number of years left.

 Music Concert
Tyler and Sunny at our choir concert

Thanks so much for reading! I will be back with lots of summer posts this month!!
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts