Makeup Wish List

I, along with other makeup loving people have a bit of a problem with product lust. I love makeup, I love collecting it and trying new items or new colors and brands. And I love buying things I hear great reviews about whether I hear it from my friend or another blog. So recently I have been sort of keeping a list (a wish list if you will) of beauty products I would love to call my own. I love seeing and reading about what other people are wanting and loving so I thought I would do a post of my own with my current 5 most wanted beauty items.

Firstly is a Nars blush in the color super orgasm. (Yes super cute name....)I don't often wear blush and don't own one that is really all that nice or that I even really like. This blush is so pretty and I heard nothing but good things about Nars blushes.

Second item is the Bourjois Bronzing Powder.  To be one hundred percent honest I think that at least part of me wants this bronzer due to the adorable chocolate bar packaging, but also because I have heard great things about it and will soon need new bronzer. I actually wear bronzer on a mostly daily basis so even though it is a little bit of a pricey product I think for me it would be worth it. And come on it’s so cute.

The third product is the Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub from Soap and Glory. If you haven’t ever smelled this scrub I can’t begin to describe how amazing it is. I have wanted this one for a long time now but always end up buying something different just because I’m weary of how my skin would like it. I have never owned a Soap and Glory product before but let me tell you I would love to.

Number four is Roller Lash Mascara from Benefit. I currently am using the “Better than Sex Mascara” and really like it but I think next time I buy a high end mascara I will opt for the Roller Lash. Benefit is one of my all-time favorite brands of makeup and I have never used a mascara of theirs but the roller lash mascara looks incredibly amazing on.


Last but not least is a Mac Lipstick. I don’t have a specific color I want but I would love to start collecting Mac Lipsticks. Lipsticks is probably my favorite type of makeup and everyone I know of who owns mac lipsticks loves them.

Thanks so much for reading and please leave a comment of products you are wanting or if you have tried any of the items I talked about. Thanks  again,
Paisly Grace

Comments

Popular Posts