July Favorites


First off I want to acknowledge my lack of posts and action on this blog. To be completely honest I have been in a bit of a writing and creative slump so this post is my first crawl out of my hiatus.
This post is titled July favorites but I haven't done a favorite in a long time so some of these items are collected over a couple months. So with out further ado, here are some things I have been adoring.

Over the last few months, I have been loving white nails, I just think it is very elegant and clean and pretty much matches everything. I'm not particularly fond of the Sally Hansen white polish it just happens to be the one I currently own. Another favorite is the O.P.I. base and top coat for long lasting varnished nails.



Next favorite is my brushes from mybrushset.com. To be completely honest, I am kinda clueless when it comes to brushes but this set is really good for newbies and people who are starting their collection. I also love the case that the brushes come with. These brushes are a super reasonable price and I would highly recommend them.

Out of all favorites this product is probably my absolute favorite. I have naturally dark brows and don't really need to fill them in a lot but my brows are a bit of a mess and this brow mascara keeps them from going askew.

My next two favorites are not beauty items but are books. I have been reading a lot this year and am going to do a full post going over the books I loved and didn't love so much. But these two books I read over the last couple of months and adored and couldn't help but share now.
The first one is "To All the Boys I Loved Before", along with the sequel "P.S. I Still Love You" by Jenny Han.

For me, these books were the type of read I couldn't put down. I love Jenny Hans writing. Its so cute and fun and light hearted and the characters are so lovable and believable.

Links
White on
-O.P.I. Top and Base coat
-Babylicious Pink Heart 24 Piece Set
-Brow Drama
-To All the Boys I've Loved Before
-P.S. I Still Love You

Thanks so much for reading and please go follow me on bloglovin!
Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts