Christmas Favorites

Its December and that can only mean one thing, It’s time to break out all things Christmas and winter. I am beyond excited for all holiday shenanigans to come. This is one of the first of a few Christmas and holiday related posts and this one is all about the seasonal things I am most excited for and a couple of favorites I am loving for this Christmas.

First off are these Christmas barrettes I got from Claire’s last year. They are little bells in the arrangement of holly and are the perfect little cute detail to add a little festive flare without being overly Christmassy.



My next favorite is this Christmas sweater which I got for this year at Macy’s. I absolutely love this one and the think its just so fun and festive.


Another clothing favorite is Christmas socks! I actually adore theses and have been guilty of wearing them all year round.

Another really obvious favorite is hot cocoa. This one may seem a little silly but I truly love hot cocoa especially at this time of year. I don’t really have any certain favorite brand or anything just anything that’s sweet and hot.

I absolutely love Christmas movies; a couple of my favorites are How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Polar Express. The best thing about these films for me is not the actual movie themselves but the traditions of watching them each year. A new favorite this year is the truly adorable Toy story short film or television special “Toy Story That Time Forgot”.


Of course my faovirte things about the holiday season are spending time with family, following tradtions, creating amazing memories, and most importantly the true meaning of Christmas.

For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the LORD Almighty will accomplish this.

Isaiah 9:6-7


These are just a couple of things I love/am looking forward to this Christmas. I hope you like this post and follow me on Bloglovin to see the other post coming this month.

Xx Paisley Grace

Comments

Popular Posts