Mundane Favoirtes

This post is about some of my favorite products that I currently am all about. Though these may not be as glitzy or flashy as some products but are none the less fabulous. You may call them mundane or less exciting because they are more of everyday type products.

First off is it’s a 10 Miracle Leave-in Product. I was first given this as a sample and didn’t really think much of it, but with one use I was in love. I like not having to overly brush out so that I don’t “brush out all the curls”. But with this after wash spray conditioner I don’t have to comb endlessly because it works miracles! It detangles freshly washed hair and also leaves hair with shine and many other benefits. So all in all it’s a keeper.

More hair products! Big Sexy Hair, NOT YOUR MOTHER'S Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray. 
Every girl needs hairspray right? So might as well have a hairspray that kicks some serious butt. I don’t have much to say about it all in all but that it works great.

Beach Babe sea salt spray- I have already naturally curly or wavy hair and on days when I want more volume, add a little of this and your set!

EOS. As far as lip balm goes this is this is one of the greats. The one complaint about the EOS balms are that the shape is awkward and doesn’t fit in your hand bag or pocket and that makes it inconvenient for use. (also fun fact, Eos stands for Evloution of smooth.)

 Clinique-Moisture Surge.  Saving the best for last in this case, this is most definitely one of my all-time favorites. It’s a great moisturizer especially for dry or easily irritated skin. I also love that you can apply it under or over makeup.

Here are some cheeky links to the products listed above.
-EOS

So that concludes this post, I hope you enjoyed it!
Xx Pais Grace     

Comments

Popular Posts